Long Beach to Catalina Island and Ensenada
4 Day Interpreter Cruise
$215.00 per person
November 18 - 22 2019
Come take a break and have some fun
Earn 0.5 CEUs
- We will have workshops from 9 am until 3 pm on the sea day, with an hour for lunch.
- Cruise Interpreting 2.0 – you will learn the responsibilities before, during and after the cruise.
- Cruise Music – Learn some of the techniques of preforming cruise music
Bring your Friends and Family
Even though we will be having workshops from 9 am until 3 3 pm on the two sea days, there are plenty of things to keep your friends and family occupied while you are having fun learning with your peers. Ending at 3pm leaves you plenty of free time to run around and enjoy the ship with your loved ones. See the shows, swim in the pool, feast in the dining room and relax in the hot tub. While in port, take advantage of the exciting excursions available.
Check out some great excursions
2018 Cruise Workshop
2018 Interpreter Cruise
Our first interpreter cruise was such a great success, we decided to do it again.
Relax in Serenity
Serenity is and "adults only" place to relax with comfortable loungers, a pool, hot tubs and bar.
Have fun on the slides
Kids and "kids at heart" will love the awesome slides and fun zones.
You will see several great Broadway and Vegas style shows complete with singing, dancing and dazzling costumes.
Love to sing along to your favorite tunes? We do! Come hang out with your friends at the piano bar. The amazing pianist takes your requests (and your tips) 🙂 and provides great fun as we all try to remember the lyrics, laugh and sing together. There are several great musicians to be found around the ship so there is music for everyone.
Itinerary November 18 - 22
- 4 DAY BAJA MEXICO ITINERARY
- MONDAY LOS ANGELES (LONG BEACH), CA 00 00 6:30PM
- TUESDAY CATALINA ISLAND, CA 7:30AM 4:30PM
- WEDNESDAY ENSENADA, MEXICO 8:00AM 6:00PM
- THURSDAY FUN DAY AT SEA Workshop from 9 – 3 with an hour for lunch
- FRIDAY LOS ANGELES (LONG BEACH), CA 7:00AM
Gary and Tawnya Kelley your Presenters
With over 50 years of interpreting between them and having interpreted in many different interpreting venues, they bring a lot to the field. They own an interpreting Agency, mentor many ITP students. Former presenters at Terp Expo
Schedule 2019 November 18
Day 1 Monday 18
You can start boarding around 12:00 pm Meet and Greet at as soon as the Muster Drill is finished . The rest of the night on your own
Day 2 Tuesday 19th
Today we are in Catalina Island on your own. Have fun
Day 3 Wednesday 20th
Today we are docked in Ensenada, you are on your own. Take an excursion have fun.
Day 4 Thursday 21st Today we will meet for the workshop. Sea day
Day 5 Friday
Back in Long Beach
Book your Cruise and Workshop Here
We are now ready to start booking.
Long Beach to Catalina Island
You can call and book yourself, we have 20 rooms saved
- Call Carnival Cruise line
- 1.800.764.7419 x 70005 Groups
- Interpreters Retreat
- Booking number 5NFR25
- CARNIVAL INSPIRATION 18/Nov/2019
- From $214 per person
Image already added
The workshop is paid separately.
- $50.00 for students and non CEU’s
- $100.00 for 0.50 CEU’s
- Cancellation Guidelines from Carnival
- Sept. 20th 150.00/Person
- Oct. 5th 50.0%/Person
- Oct. 21st 75.0%/Person
- Nov. 5th Full Penalty
Image already added
Workshop can be paid anytime before the cruise
Days Before We Leave
Other Interpreter Cruises for 2019
to Cuba and Cozumel
4 day cruise from Long Beach, California to
- Catalina Island
New York to Bermuda
- 4 day Cruise from New York to
to Cozumel October 14th
5 day cruise from Galveston, Texas to