Tampa to Cuba and Cozumel
5 Day Interpreter Cruise August 31st, 2019
$150.00 Deposit by May 3rd to hold your cabin
$150.00 will hold your cabin
$150.00 by May 3rd
Full payment due by July 2nd
Space is limited
Come take a break and have some fun
Earn 1.0 CEUs
- We will have workshops from 9 am until 3 pm on the two sea days, with an hour for lunch.
- Cruise Interpreting 2.0 – you will learn the responsibilities before, during and after the cruise.
- Cruise Music – Learn some of the techniques of preforming cruise music
- Power Privilege and Personalities – Learn about your learning style and your personality type and how that affects decisions that you make.
- Meaningful Mentoring – How can you help up and coming interpreters by being a mentor
Bring your Friends and Family
Even though we will be having workshops from 9 am until 3 3 pm on the two sea days, there are plenty of things to keep your friends and family occupied while you are having fun learning with your peers. Ending at 3pm leaves you plenty of free time to run around and enjoy the ship with your loved ones. See the shows, swim in the pool, feast in the dining room and relax in the hot tub. While in port, take advantage of the exciting excursions available.
Check out some great excursions
2018 Cruise Workshop
2018 Interpreter Cruise
Our first interpreter cruise was such a great success, we decided to do it again.
Relax in Serenity
Serenity is and "adults only" place to relax with comfortable loungers, a pool, hot tubs and bar.
Have fun on the slides
Kids and "kids at heart" will love the awesome slides and fun zones.
You will see several great Broadway and Vegas style shows complete with singing, dancing and dazzling costumes.
Love to sing along to your favorite tunes? We do! Come hang out with your friends at the piano bar. The amazing pianist takes your requests (and your tips) 🙂 and provides great fun as we all try to remember the lyrics, laugh and sing together. There are several great musicians to be found around the ship so there is music for everyone.
Intinerary August 31st - September 5th
- 5 DAY HAVANA AND COZUMEL
- 31st SATURDAY TAMPA, FL 00 00 4:00PM
- 1st SUNDAY FUN DAY AT SEA 00 00 00 0000
- 2nd MONDAY HAVANA, CUBA 7:00AM 5:00PM
- 3rd TUESDAY COZUMEL, MEXICO 12:00PM 10:00PM
- 4th WEDNESDAY FUN DAY AT SEA 00 00 00 0000
- 5th THURSDAY TAMPA, FL 8:00AM 00 0000
Gary and Tawnya Kelley your Presenters
With over 50 years of interpreting between them and having interpreted in many different interpreting venues, they bring a lot to the field. They own an interpreting Agency, mentor many ITP students. Former presenters at Terp Expo
Schedule 2019 August 31- September 5th
Day 1 Saturday August 31st
You can start boarding around 12:00pm Meet and Greet at as soon as the Muster Drill is finished . The rest of the night on your own
Day 2 Sunday September 1 meet for the workshop
9:00 am – 12:00 Cruise Interpreting 2.0
1:00-3:00 Cruise Music The rest of the day you are on your own
Day 3 Monday September 2
Today we are docked in Havana you are on your own. Take an excursion have fun.
Day 4 Tuesday September 3rd
Day 5 Wednesday Sea Day September
9:00-12:00 Power Privilege and Personalities
1:00-3:00 Meaningful Mentoring
The rest of the day you are on your own
Day 6 Thursday Docked back in Tampa
Book your Cruise and Workshop Here
The workshop is paid separately.
- $75.00 for students and non CEU’s
- $125.00 for 1.0 CEU’s
- Cancellation Guidelines from Carnival
Image already added
Workshop can be paid anytime before the cruise
$150 will hold your cabin, Then you can make payments
$150.00 Per Person Due by May 3rd
July 2nd Full payment is Due
Days Before We Leave
Other Interpreter Cruises for 2019
4 day cruise from Long Beach, California to
- Catalina Island
to Cozumel October 14th
5 day cruise from Galveston, Texas to